Thursday, March 9, 2017

Meet the Group

Chelsea 
International travel provides me with the opportunity to explore and immerse myself in a new area of the world.  I have always wanted to study abroad, but never had the chance to do so previously.  Traveling to Poland with the University of Louisville now fulfills this dream.  More importantly, I am looking forward to all the fun that I will have throughout the trip. I am looking forward to being a part of such a prestigious event.  It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, which I will be able to talk about for the rest of my life.  Even more so, volunteering will allow me to grow socially, academically, and professionally. I want to extend my utmost gratitude to the World Games host for presenting me with such an incredible opportunity.  I would also like to say thank you for welcoming us to Poland and I cannot wait to see what all the country and incredible city of Wroclaw have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment