Thursday, March 9, 2017

Meet the Group

Cameron
The thing that excites me most about this international traveling opportunity is the ability to experience different cultures. I am excited to meet people from all different backgrounds and see a country that I have never been to. This experience will be my first time outside of the USA so I am honored to have the chance to travel to a different country. I am excited to attend the World Games because I believe it will be an amazing opportunity to meet people from all different backgrounds and cultures. This unique situation is one of the reasons I think the world of sport is special. Sport has the ability to bring people from all walks of life together, and that is why I am honored to be traveling to the World Games. I would say that I am thrilled and honored to be part of such an incredible experience, and that I cannot wait to get Wroclaw and see the World Games come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment