Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Meet the Group

Katherine
One of the main reasons that I am eager to travel internationally is to see beautiful parts of the world. I know that sounds like a general statement, but there are so much of the world that needs to be seen by the human eye and why not take advantage of that opportunity while I am in college.I am most excited to attend the World Games because I would like to work in international sport. The World Games is a fantastic opportunity to gain some experience in that realm. Especially, in the city of Wroclaw which is a creative, colorful city in Western Poland.What I would say to the hosts of the World Games is two things. First, thank you so much for letting me and my classmates come to your city of Wroclaw. Second, I am very thrilled to be able to volunteer and work at these prestigious games. This is going to be an excellent adventure and quite the experience in July. 

No comments:

Post a Comment