Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Meet the Group

Raven
Getting to experience different cultures, and meet different people is super exciting to me.  I’m excited to get a chance to be involved with an international level of sport and experience the atmosphere that comes with elite athletic competition. I would like to thank the ho have always been interested in other cultures, so I am really excited for the opportunity to actually visit another country and see it's culture first hand.Why are you excited to attend the World Games in Wroclaw?I am actually part Polish, so it is amazing that the games are there and that I get to be a part of it.If you could say anything to the hosts of the World Games, what would you say? I cannot wait to see your beautiful city, thank you for opening it up to the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment